1) We verify the authenticity of all of our Gibson Les Paul guitars, and we only sell authentic made in USA Gibson guitars. We provide a link to how you can authenticate your Gibson guitar from the serial number, and how you can tell the year your guitar was manufactured and all its specs.
To determine whether your guitar is an authentic Gibson or not, please call Gibson directly at 18004442766 then select 1. Make sure you don't leave a voicemail--if they are too busy because Gibson customer support doesn’t usually respond and if they do, they don't respond fast enough. However, if you don't get transferred to a voicemail, that's a good sign. You will usually speak with either Bob, Benton, Roger, Vincent, Darryl or John. Make sure you have the serial number of the guitar handy, as you can ask for the authenticity, the year the guitar was manufactured, and specs.
Here is a quick method to determine the year your guitar was manufactured (this applies to all guitars from 1977 to today):
- For Gibson Les Paul classic, Les Paul traditional, Les Paul supreme, Les Paul custom (non custom shop), Les Paul studio, Les Paul special, Les Paul BFG, Les Paul axcess, Les Paul ultima, SG standard, SG special, Gibson ES 335, ES 137, ES 333, this applies to almost all non reissue the method is: the first and the fifth, so if the first digit is 0 and the fifth is 7 that means your guitar is a 2007.
- For Gibson Les Paul classic: the method is the first and second
- For Gibson Les Paul custom historic reissue: the method is the second, because the first is the reissue year. For example, if the serial number starts with 7 3, that means the guitar is a custom 57 reissue manufactured in the year 2003. If the first digit is an 8, and the second is a 9 that means your guitar is a Gibson Les Paul custom historic 1958 reissue.
For more in depth details please visit the serialization page on the top of this page
2) Our eBay auctions usually have a higher price because we do have to pay eBay fees, on our website we don't have those fees--we are a bit more flexible with our prices on our site. Our prices are very competitive, and we have the lowest prices on 2010 and 2011 Gibson Les Paul traditional guitars, feel free to compare our prices to market prices and if you buy from our site you will save yourself hundreds of dollars.
3) All our prices include shipping to the lower 48 states
4) If you prefer to buy our auctions on eBay, please make sure you click on the "save 3% link" on the top of the page, register and then purchase our guitars, you will get $30 cash back which will offset your shipping
Thanks for visiting our site and we hope you become one of our customers!
2012 Gibson les paul standard
Premium plus cherry sunburst
Coil taps, bypass, phase reversal
Original Gibson case is included
MINT CONDITION PRICE:$1995
2008 Gibson les paul Slash signature
limited edition only 1600
Certificate, truss rod tool and
Original Gibson case included
Mint condition Price:$2750